Hold on to your bananas, this one is tasty!
From a gag to a smile. My Finnish roommate, Anu kindly shared this incredibly simple recipe with me and I feel it is as my duty to share it with all Honuguavers out there. Sounds grows, but it is a protein/potassium packed snack that is easy on the calories and soothing to the tastebuds. J’adore. I like it. 🙂 Why should you try it? Because you can find the ingredients in any country, its cheap and will keep you full!
- Put the yellow banana and medium sized egg together in a bowl.
- Mash banana and egg together with your fork. (The older the better and the easier to smash.
- For a less sweet pancake add an extra egg (also makes it fluffy).
- Heat a frying pan, add some oil (nurse and auntie Karen recommend nut oils).
- Poor in banana mash either in 2 – 3 small pancake sizes or one big one and have some difficulty trying to flip it.
- Sprinkle on some salt and flip it.
- Wait a few minutes to lightly brown the other side… and serve!
Feel free to add any toppings you desire. Tonight, for me, it was plain yogurt with coconut syrup. (Please don’t let my bizarre topping choice deter you from this efficient and effortless recipe!)