HonuGuava is a “how to” site for international personal & professional branding.
What does HonuGuava mean?
What services do we offer?
- Goal setting and labor identity: We work with you to discover yourself and to understand the plurality of passions and labor identities you may have: a cultivation of the new YOU which is more global, situated into the well-being of your current and future ecosystem.
- Professional Brand Optimization: We provide individualised services to shape your professional profile based on the criteria of the country you would like to relocate to and work at. This includes story telling components and activities.
- Holistic document review: We review, edit and translate (If needed) your CV and cover letters.
- Unconventional job-hunting strategies: Once you are proud of your professional profiles on and off-line, we lead you on how to be more strategic and proactive on your search to identify key job opportunities within the global labor market.
- Networking as task-oriented pragmatism: We guide you to employ a targeted outreach to reach potential employees and influencers on your field of work or preference.
- Theories of Interviewing and preparation: We prepare you on how to turn a professional interview into a meaningful dialogue.
***NOTE: We accommodate to your wishes and customize to meet your needs and to bring a valuable experience for you. Most importantly, we have fun while working together – Some people describe us as the team with endless positivity.
How do the sessions take place?
What do we post on our website?
Valentina Stoeckler is an international communications consultant with expertise in diversity and gender inclusion. She has had the pleasure to work with the United Nations System (UN Women Singapore Committee, OHCHR), The International Disability Alliance, Dick Clark Productions, The International Women Rights Action Watch (IWRAW), California State University System (CSULB), and more. She holds a BA in Communication Studies and a Master’s in International Relations and Diplomacy with emphasis in Gender Policy. Last year, Valentina moderated communications throughout EDGE Strategy, The Global Certification for Gender Equality in the Workplace, and served as a client advisor for the launch of certification announcements for the World Bank, IKEA, Zurich Insurance, L’Oréal, Elsevier, SAP and more.
Valentina occupies herself with social justice issues and strives to democratise education systems. She volunteers with Capacity Switzerland and serves as a mentor to refugees and migrants living in Switzerland.
This website went live on June 21, 2015 from the living room of Brittany’s apartment in Geneva. We hope you find it both fun and useful.
DISCLAIMER: We are not headhunters, recruiters, or an employment agency. We will mobilise our network to ensure that we leave you in the right hands, but are NOT a job placement agency. We do our best for you to understand your job market of preference and to identify opportunities in the foreign land of your choice.
Welcome to our website!